Wednesday, November 16, 2011

You Are NEVER to Young to be a GLAM Girl: Madi turns 8!

Ok Y'all, this was just too much fun! Between having a super client and a great theme, this Glam Girl party was a pleasure to put on! From every color of pink you can imagine, to high heel shoes and tutus, turning eight has never looked so good!

This party was held in a hotel room so please ignore the black chair, picture, and AC unit! :) This is a picture of the food table.  Love the upside down balloons, the personalized flags, pink lemonade dispenser, and all the different shades of pink.



Here is a close-up on some of the decor. I used wine glasses filled with pink gemstones, beads, and ring pops for this display. You can also see the table cloth and a better picture of the adorable flags!


This pink purse was one of my favorite props. Every glam girl loves purses and shoes! I had that in mind when I included this candy filled purse and designed the high heel-shoe favors. The favors were made by vendor in North Georgia. They were hot pink, cardboard high heel shoes filled with candy. I also designed I necklace to go with the shoe. They were too cute! None of the pictures did them justice since they were all wrapped up... guess you will have to hire me if you want to see one! ;)

Here I am after the hard work was completed! Giving you all my signature 'W' :). 

I hope the girls loved the party as much as I did. What is not to love about all pink, glamour, and your own dress-up booth I made in the corner?! 


My next event is scheduled to be pretty glamorous as well! It is sure to be full of bright patterns and holiday cheer. I'll keep you posted on that.

Until then,

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment