Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Playing Catch Up

Do not fear! I have been taking pictures of all the wonderful sites of New Hampshire to share soon. From great wedding flowers and perfect bridesmaid l treats to the tasty food and beautiful scenery, I have lots of catching up to do!!


That is all coming in the near future, but I wanted to share a great blog I found about What to look for in a GREAT wedding planner.


You can find the link here: The Wedding Blog. It will tell you what to look for, and what not to look for when planning the day of your dreams with a little help from a gal like me! Check it out! And stay tuned! Once I figure out how to use my iPad 2 I snagged yesterday, blogging will be much easier :) 


Not only will my iPad allow me to have a great portfolio full of event ideas for my clients at my fingertips, it will also match all my WE gear. A white iPad with a baby blue smartcover! Woot!!


I'll keep ya posted,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment