Tuesday, September 27, 2011

100 Likes!

It's official! Wonderland Events made it to 100 "likes" today! I started my page in July, so to have 100 "likes", not including all of the pages that have "liked" WE as well which do no show up in the count, I am thrilled. The love and support of my friends, family, and co-workers is amazing!

In the happy spirit of today, I designed a Citrus colored theme party. Bright watermelon pinks, orange oranges :), and hints of lemon yellow fill this party with cheer. I picture this as an outdoor or garden party for a young girl. I love the pink lemonade cupcakes and the cotton candy. I also love the place settings (minus the neon green :) ) for the party. They would be a super easy DIY project! The hot pink golf cart is a great prop and also a fun thing the play around on at the party! Not to mention how awesome the pictures would be with this beauty! DIY yard balls, ribbon stick favors, and centerpieces pull in the colors and are great added touches. Check it all out here:


Once again, thanks to everyone and keep the "likes" and love coming!

Blessed
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment